Very concise and well illustrated. As a follower of Creek Stewart I am very confident in the making of this long term food. As an avid prepper I see the va...Read More
Very concise and well illustrated. As a follower of Creek Stewart I am very confident in the making of this long term food. As an avid prepper I see the value in trusting the advice Creek shares and his products.Read Less
How to render animal (cow) fat into pure and usable tallow using stove-top, oven, or crock pot!How to dehHow
How to dehydrate meat for making pemmican using home oven and a DIY Cardboard Box Dehydrator.
The ratios for mixing pemmican!
How to make a $10 Cardboard Box Dehydrator for bulk drying meat.
How to shape and store pemmican.
- Terms & Conditions, Disclaimers, and Waiver of Liability
- Health & Safety Warning
- What exactly is pemmican?
- Download my Full Color Guide to Making Pemmican!
- Ingredients details
- Materials needed
- 3 Ways to Render Tallow
- Preparing Suet for Rendering
- Preparing Suet for Rendering: Part 2
- Rendering Suet into Tallow: Crockpot Method
- Rendering Suet into Tallow: Stovetop Method
- Rendering Suet into Tallow: Oven Method
- Introduction to Dehydrating Your Meat
- Slicing Meat for Dehydrating
- Building the $10 DIY Cardboard Box Meat Dehydrator
- Loading the DIY Dehydrator with Meat
- Dehydrating Meat: Oven Method
- Determining When the Meat is Ready for Pemmican
- Processing Dried Meat into A Fine Textured Ground Meat
- The Magic Ratio: Mixing Dried Ground Meat & Rendered Tallow
- The Nutritional Constitution of Pemmican
- How to Store and Eat Pemmican
- Adding Flavor & Other Ingredients to Pemmican
- FAST ACTION PEMMICAN (COMING SOON...)
- Drying Meat Over a Fire (Survival-Style) (COMING SUMMER 2024...)
- My Favorite "Pemmican-Like" Products (COMING SOON...)
Creek Stewart is a Wilderness Survival Instructor, Author, and Television Host. He currently hosts the hit show SOS HOW TO SURVIVE on The Weather Channel and is the owner of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival School in Central Indiana.