Learn how to find your own flint rock!
Learn how to strike flint with carbon steel to create a spark!
Learn how to make Char Cloth!
Learn how to ignite Char Cloth and start a fire!
- Welcome message from Creek!
- Identifying & Preparing Flint for Flint & Steel
- Flint & Steel: The Mountain Man Way
- Char Cloth: The Basics
- Charred Natural Materials
- Char Cloth Using Improvised Trash
- Charring Using Open Top Container
- Aluminum Foil Char
- Flat Rock Char FREE PREVIEW
- Char Hole
- Japanese Cone Kiln Charcoal Pit
- False Tinder Fungus
- Char Rope
- Don't Throw Away Your Fire Tools (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Q & A: Creek Talks About Natural Charred Materials
- Final Thoughts
Creek Stewart is a Wilderness Survival Instructor, Author, and Television Host. He currently hosts the hit show SOS HOW TO SURVIVE on The Weather Channel and is the owner of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival School in Central Indiana.