Simple, straight to the point and efficient. Excellent class.
Simple, straight to the point and efficient. Excellent class.Read Less
Loving it. I'm in Australia and will have to find similar materials here. Thank you.
Loving it. I'm in Australia and will have to find similar materials here. Thank you.Read Less
Good content, easy going style.
Good content, easy going style.Read Less
well explainedRead Less
- Welcome & a few important notes.
- STEP 1: Preparing Your Bow
- STEP 2: Preparing Materials & Backing Your Bow
- STEP 3: Finishing & Detailing
- Testing, Next Steps, & Final Thoughts
- Knox gelatin 4 packets = 1 small box at grocery store/Walmart $1.50
- Heavy Duty Canvas Drop Cloth 6x9 for $9.99 at Walmart (any size will do but get heavy duty) all can be found on Amazon as well
- pot or warmer/double boiler
Dave Mead is the founder of Mead Longbows, a renowned bowyer, author and illustrator. Dave has been teaching how to build beautiful high-performance bows for many years. His work has been featured in countless on and off-line publications including Primitive Archer Magazine and American Survival Guide Magazine.