Thorough and down-to-earth course with step-by-step instructions. Takes the guesswork and overwhelm out of the equation and empowers you to prepare for a lo...Read More
Thorough and down-to-earth course with step-by-step instructions. Takes the guesswork and overwhelm out of the equation and empowers you to prepare for a long-term bug-in scenario. More than worth it.Read Less
Everything you need to know about preparing food to store long-term for you and your family. Step by step instructions and great tips I've not seen anywhere ...Read More
Everything you need to know about preparing food to store long-term for you and your family. Step by step instructions and great tips I've not seen anywhere else!Read Less
Creek has gone above and beyond providing information on long term food storage. He has made it simple to understand yet thorough enough to bring in essentia...Read More
Creek has gone above and beyond providing information on long term food storage. He has made it simple to understand yet thorough enough to bring in essential details.Read Less
If you are serious about storing food long-term then this is the course for you. From calculating serving sizes, to bulk-storage methods, to expert interview...Read More
If you are serious about storing food long-term then this is the course for you. From calculating serving sizes, to bulk-storage methods, to expert interviews, Creek has put together a comprehensive reference on Long Term Food Storage. The resource links for food and equipment are outstanding.Read Less
Wow! The subject of long-term food storage I found overwhelming; however, Creek's course helped me tackle and digest it in small, manageable bites. Watching ...Read More
Wow! The subject of long-term food storage I found overwhelming; however, Creek's course helped me tackle and digest it in small, manageable bites. Watching this course saved me time & energy. I've used some of the vendors he utilized (Country Life & FreshPack USA for example) and am very satisfied with the customer service and products I purchased from them. My pantry is still a work in progress but I feel calmer and more prepared for whenever disruptions to our food supply will happen as they surely will at some point. I'm even helping my parents build a long-term food storage pantry so they are provided for in these uncertain times. Thank you Creek for the instruction you provide.Read Less
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR LIMITED TIME
The amount of information in this course is absolutely mind blowing, and an exceptional value for the price. All of the lessons pertain to real life scenari...Read More
The amount of information in this course is absolutely mind blowing, and an exceptional value for the price. All of the lessons pertain to real life scenarios with affordable solutions that can be implemented immediately. Creek knocked this one out of the park.Read Less
If you're serious about getting your family prepared, Creek's course in THE resource to answer all your questions. From how much to store, how to store it, t...Read More
If you're serious about getting your family prepared, Creek's course in THE resource to answer all your questions. From how much to store, how to store it, to expert interviews and downloadable resources, I've learned so much! This course has taken me to another level in my preparedness journey. Couldn't recommend it more! This is an investment (and an affordable one at that) that will PAY YOU BACK. Save yourself time and money and do it right from the start. Thanks Creek!Read Less
Our whole family eagerly awaits for the email updates to say Creek has updated more videos. We are learning so much from the videos and truly appreciate the ...Read More
Our whole family eagerly awaits for the email updates to say Creek has updated more videos. We are learning so much from the videos and truly appreciate the info. Worth every penny!Read Less
Excellent, I never understood the process or how much difference there was. You gave every perspective. Now for your next assignment: DIY freezedriers. Thank...Read More
Excellent, I never understood the process or how much difference there was. You gave every perspective. Now for your next assignment: DIY freezedriers. Thank you!!Read Less
I knew nothing about long term food storage, prior to starting this course. It seemed so overwhelming, I had no idea where to start, and I was anxious when I...Read More
I knew nothing about long term food storage, prior to starting this course. It seemed so overwhelming, I had no idea where to start, and I was anxious when I signed up for this course. Now I feel more relaxed and like this is something I can do, thanks to the way Creek has broken this down. Thank you!Read Less
I am learning so much from this course, simple ways to long term food storage. I thought I knew about it but this has really opened my eyes to ways I had not...Read More
I am learning so much from this course, simple ways to long term food storage. I thought I knew about it but this has really opened my eyes to ways I had not considered.Read Less
I have taken, and watched more than once, many of the OutdoorCore classes; this one might be the best. Creek takes the time to walk through every aspect of ...Read More
I have taken, and watched more than once, many of the OutdoorCore classes; this one might be the best. Creek takes the time to walk through every aspect of long-term food storage, from planning to purchasing to packaging to storing. He brings in several experts to talk to specific aspects of long term food storage which adds to your knowledge and resources to this important skill. The course is well structured and broken into "bite sized" videos that can be watched in series or separately. I find myself going back and re-watching entire or individual topics to refresh my knowledge or to get motivated to keep my efforts moving. I highly recommend this course, you will not be disappointed!Read Less
The course is very informative. I've been storing food of all types for about 40 years, so I'm familiar with some of the content. However, a review is necess...Read More
The course is very informative. I've been storing food of all types for about 40 years, so I'm familiar with some of the content. However, a review is necessary and you always learn new information.Read Less
Even with the cost of signing up, the amount of content is by far worth the cost. Great info being shared, and entertaining interviews with experts. The firs...Read More
Even with the cost of signing up, the amount of content is by far worth the cost. Great info being shared, and entertaining interviews with experts. The first change i've adopted is sprouting. Enjoy!Read Less
Content? terrific - some things I already know - been doing a LOT of dehydrating. Favorites - apple and pineapple slices. Little tangerines don't turn out li...Read More
Content? terrific - some things I already know - been doing a LOT of dehydrating. Favorites - apple and pineapple slices. Little tangerines don't turn out like I thought they would. Mangoes do really well. You have to -blanch- vegetables - my dehydrated potatoes are excellent. I do actually blanch the seedless grapes - I could put those shrinked wrapped in a bugout bag and make grape juice, just munch on them, or use them for bait. And dehydrated stuff is really lightweight. I was hoping you'd do a video on dehydrating, too. A friend has me buying frozen vegetables - (they are already blanched apparently) - and they go directly into the dehydrator. They shrink down really small, and you could put bags and bags into a half gallon canning jar. And since I have been watching your videos, my Wife and I went down and looked at our stuff hits the fan food storage, and found one box of crackers that expired in 2013. LOL. So, no exceptions to dating what we buy. Hint: I also learned from the same prepper friend - that the Keystone brand of beef, pork and chicken is really good from Walmart. They also had Spam - and Spam bacon - which we haven't tried yet. We plan a big trip out west to N. Colorado and S. Dakota - I'll be collecting acorns like you did, and our foods we take will be updated. We tent camp - so I'll be using my ferro rod to start fires for the fun of it. Hope it doesn't rain.....Read Less
Creek. Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the tips and tricks in this course. As a disabled man “bugging out” is a difficult prospect, while ...Read More
Creek. Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the tips and tricks in this course. As a disabled man “bugging out” is a difficult prospect, while bugging in place is a more practical option. So thanks for all your efforts in putting together this course. Bruce Coulter firstname.lastname@example.orgRead Less
First and foremost, if you’re interested in setting up long-term food storage, subscribe to this course. You can’t go wrong, and you’ll get information you n...Read More
First and foremost, if you’re interested in setting up long-term food storage, subscribe to this course. You can’t go wrong, and you’ll get information you never even knew was out there. I signed up for this course as soon as it was available, and in the two months since, I can’t believe the progress I’ve made. I’ve gone from the most basic, inadequate, and unsystematic attempts at preparation to having in place major parts of a system that should allow me to live relatively comfortably for a year in a “grid down” situation. I’m waiting eagerly for the rest of the course to come on line so I can fill in the major remaining gaps. In this short time, I’ve calculated what basic food stores I need, purchased them, packaged them to last for years or decades, and stored them in an organized fashion. I have a main system and backups to provide filtered, clean water indefinitely. I’ve started growing sprouts to provide a supplementary source of fresh greens. I even have the makings of a sanitation system if the plumbing fails. And, best of all, I feel that I understand why I need what I have and how to maintain it rather than just guessing and hoping. The extra free minicourses are a big plus. For example, we get a huge fall of acorns every year, and now, instead of dreading the cleanup, I’m looking forward to harvesting and processing them using the detailed information in one of the minicourses. Finally, because of the interest and confidence I’ve gained from this course, I started searching some of the links and resources provided and even found others that have enabled me to make tremendous progress in other areas of preparedness beyond food storage. I’m a 73-year-old woman doing this on my own, and I have found the course content enjoyable and eminently doable. If I can do it, you can, too. If you’re at all interested in preparing for the bad days that seem increasingly likely, take this course. You’ll be glad you did.Read Less
Uncertain times are very possible. Join me and I'll share with you one of the best insurance policies you can ever invest in for you and your family - LONG TERM FOOD (and water) STORAGE.
I keep 1 year's worth of long term food storage on hand for me and my family.
This 120+ video lesson online course is the ULTIMATE resource when it comes to putting together your Long Term Food Storage Pantry.
I share everything I know about sourcing, buying, repackaging, storing, and preparing long term food storage products for uncertain times.
I WILL NOT be sharing these videos publicly. The only way to access them is through this exclusive online course.
If you have wanted to start building a long term food storage pantry for you and your family, I can help you - EVEN IF you have nothing on hand right now AND are on a limited budget.
Any question you've ever had or hurdle you've encountered when it comes to long term food storage - I cover it in this course!
ENROLL today and let's start building your own Long Term Food Storage Plan & Pantry!
I have been doing Long Term Food Storage and Survival since around 2012. Been following Creek since early on in Fat Guys in the Woods series. I was hooked- he inspired me to make BOBs, learn fire skills, reverse wrapping, trapping skills etc. Having already taken a number of Creek's courses and learned so much, so I thought maybe Creek may have better ideas on Food Storage and Bug In information. I was open to new ideas. WOW am I glad I took your course!
You really have inspired me to get motivated and WAY more organized than I have been in the past on this subject! I had canned goods all over the place and no clue as to how old some of the stuff was, but not any more! Creek teaches you how to store for short term, mid and long term. Teaching which foods to use first and so on.
I found that I was lacking in several areas including water storage and filtration. I rebuilt my storage and now feel extremely organized. Learned so much including new ways to do sprouting for nutritional greens to supplement your food storage and how to turn some of your long term beans, grains and lentils into flour if needed. Also tips on dry canning which I never heard of before!
We have a small place so I have been taking advantage of storage behind doors, under beds etc. My next goal is to get more water stored somehow. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Course to Newbies and Long Time Food Preppers - very extensive course - LOVED IT - THANKS CREEK!
Learn how to take a 3-TIERED APPROACH to long term food storage - starting SMART & SMALL and working your up!
Learn how to you can take FAST ACTION right now and store several months worth of food for under $200 (and how to store it to last 30 + years)!
Learn what food to buy, where to buy it, and what containers you'll need!
Learn how to safely REPACKAGE a foundational supply of bulk dry goods like rice, beans, and grains to last for 20+ years!
Learn how to store WATER just in case municipal supplies become poluted or inaccessible.
Learn what water filters and treatment tools that EVERY HOUSEHOLD should have on hand at all times AND how to use them!
SAVE 100's $$$ by building your own Long Term Water Filter at home using INDUSTRY-PROVEN parts and pieces!
Learn how to cook your long term food storage OFF GRID if your kitchen appliances don't work. MULTIPLE OPTIONS!
Learn how to SPROUT your long term food storage beans and grains to grow FRESH GREENS on your kitchen table! Use my 6-DAY SROUTING SYSTEM to grow an everlasting supply!
And so much more!!!
If you're new to the idea of Long Term Food Storage and don't know where to start - this course is for you!
If you've already started building your long term food storage pantry but want to take it to the next level - this course is for you!
If the Pandemic of 2020 opened your eyes to the possibilities of food shortages and you're feeling motivated to get some food on hand just in case - this course is for you!
If you've seen the headlines of people struggling with food and water supplies during large scale natural disasters (TEXAS 2021) and you don't want to be in that situation - this course is for you!
If you have a FAMILY who depends on you - this course is for you!
If you don't produce your own food and are dependent of grocery stores & restaurants for the bulk of your food - this course is for you!
I’m a 73-year-old woman doing all this on my own. Thanks so much for this course! I’ve wanted to do this for a long time but had no idea where to start or what exactly to do. I feel so much better already, even though I’m still nowhere near finished. Watching all the totally unprepared people in Texas recently gave me a chance to think about how I would have coped (a lot better now, I think), and it totally validated the time and money I’m spending on all this.
Creek Stewart is a Wilderness Survival Instructor, Author, and Television Host. He currently hosts the hit show SOS HOW TO SURVIVE on The Weather Channel and is the owner of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival School in Central Indiana.
- Terms & Conditions, Disclaimers, and Waiver of Liability
- Welcome to the course - from Creek!
- [BONUS COURSE] THE BUG OUT VEST
- I am not a Chef or a Foodie & My Long Term Food Storage Pantry Reflects This (you don't have to be either)
- Basics You Need to Know About My Methods
- Using the LDS Food Storage Calculator to Determine Storage Baselines
- How I CALCULATE My Food Storage Quantities
- My 3-TIER 1-Year Food Storage Timeline
- Don't Forget Your Vitamins!
- Where I Buy & Source My Food - A Broad Overview
- 3 Categories of Long Term Food Storage: Beginning to Choose Your Style
- Fast Action Food Storage Plan: 0 - 3+ month peace of mind ON A BUDGET
- How to Repackage Dry Goods at Home (on the cheap) Using Plastic Buckets, Mylar Bags, & Oxygen Absorbers
- ACTION STEPS + Fast Action Recipe Tips & Recipe Resources
- Quick Order Freeze Dried Fruit/Veggie Supplements
- [FREE BONUS DOWNLOAD] NEW POCKET FIELD GUIDE! BUG OUT RECIPE BOOK
- Shelving Units I Use & Why (as well as Storage Area Notes)
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Long Term Food Storage Teacher Robin Passey
- Creek & Kids Surprise Wife with Long Term Food Storage Furniture ;)
- OXYGEN ABSORBERS: A Discussion
- Bulk Repackaging Tools I Use Most Often
- BULK Packaging Dry Beans: A Follow Along Video FREE PREVIEW
- BULK Packaging TVP: A Follow Along Video
- MYLAR versus PLASTIC for Long Term Food Storage
- BULK Packaging Macaroni: A Follow Along Video
- BULK Packaging Dry Goods in 1-GALLON Mylar Bags
- INSECT PREVENTION
- DRY CANNING Bulk Goods in Mason Jars (and recycled glass jars)
- Shopping for Bulk Packaging Buckets & Gamma Seal Lids at Lowes Home Improvement Store
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Industry Expert & Author, Angela Paskett
- Are you enjoying this course?
- Everything You Need to Know About Freeze Dried Long Term Food Storage
- Role of Freeze Dried Goods in my Long Term Food Storage
- Preparing & Eating a Freeze Dried Pouch Meal Using a Kelly Kettle
- Freeze Drying at Home (yes, it is an option)
- Freeze Dried vs Dehydrated
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Beth Hoy Talks about AT-HOME Freeze Drying!
- Stewart Family Taste Test of Beth Hoy's AT-HOME Freeze Dried Foods
- The Role Canned Goods Plays in My Long Term Food Storage Plan
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Industry Expert Jesse Alphin
- Swing Away Commercial Can Opener
- GRAINS: Long Term Food Storage Options
- A Note About BROWN RICE
- SAMPLE Breakfast Long Term Food Storage Calculation: OATMEAL
- Hand Crank Grain Grinder: A way to extend the use of your bulk dry goods FREE PREVIEW
- A Wild Grain Foraging Video (Lamb's Quarter) + a FREE Wild Edible Identification Sheet Download
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Wild Game Chef Stacy Lyn Harris [BONUS Wild Sumac Edible Plant Download]
- Making Torillas from Hand Milled Mixed Long Term Storage Grains & Lentils (and a family taste test!)
- Country Life Natural Foods Grain Haul
- PROTEIN: Long Term Food Storage Options
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Dan Ploof with HORMEL FOODS (Makers of SPAM Canned Meat)
- [FREE DOWNLOAD] How to Identify, Harvest, Process, and Eat Acorns
- DIY Bean Soup Mix: Bulk Packagaing (10+ years)
- EXPERT COMMENTARY from Kelsey Kopecky: Getting Started with Backyard Chickens
- Creek's Hand Ground Creamed Bean & Lentil Soup!!
- A Message from Creek
- Plant/Herbal Health Disclaimer
- How to Identify Acorns
- Harvesting Acorns: Part I
- Harvesting Acorns: Part II
- Cold Water Leaching
- Final Processing
- Traditional Acorn Gruel Recipe & Preparation
- FRUITS & VEGETABLES: Long Term Food Storage Options
- Tour of My MOM'S Long Term Food Storage Pantry (very different from my own)
- Creek's "Wild Foraged" Long Term Food Storage Salad Dressing (coming soon...)
- A discussion about Long Term Food Storage FAT options + storage tips
- What is SPROUTING?
- Sprouting Safety
- What tools & materials do you need?
- QUESTION: Are sprouts safe to eat RAW?
- Sprouts in the Grocery Store
- DAY 1: Sprouting Using the Kitchen Crop Sprouting System
- DAY 2: Kitchen Crop Sprouting
- DAY 3: Kitchen Crop Sprouting
- DAY 4: Kitchen Crop Sprouting
- DAY 5: Kitchen Crop Sprouting
- DAY 6: Kitchen Crop Sprouting - THE HARVEST
- MASON JAR SPROUTING - Quick Introduction
- How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Sprouting Lids
- DAY 1: Mason Jar Sprouting System
- DAY 2: Mason Jar Sprouting System
- DAY 3: Mason Jar Sprouting System
- DAY 4: Mason Jar Sprouting System
- DAY 5: Mason Jar Sprouting System
- DAY 6: Mason Jar Sprouting System - THE COMPLETED 6-DAY SPROUT CYCLE
- MASON JAR Sprout Harvest FREE PREVIEW
- KITCHEN CROP & MASON JAR Sprouting Harvest: Side-by-Side Comparison 6-DAY Harvest
- Storing Sprouting Seeds for Long Term Food Storage: HOW & HOW MUCH
- Wide Mouth Ball Mason Jars at Goodwill (Frugal Sprouting)
- Enjoying the course?
- A tour of my Long-Term Food Storage Pantry
- Water & its Role in BUG IN Survival
- Water Storage vs Water Sourcing
- Water Filters for BUG IN Survival
- Big Berkey Water Filter System
- DIY Big Berkey Water Filter System Using the Berkey Black Filters & 2 Food Grade 5-Gallon Buckets
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Darrel Larson with SAWYER PRODUCTS (Makers of the SAWYER line of Emergency Water Filters)
- The SAWYER Bucket Filter System: About & Assembly
- STORING Water for Long Term Survival - Chemical Additives
- BLEACH: Using Household Bleach to Purify (and store) Water
- Improvised Bleach Dropper
- Water Storage Container Options for Small Spaces
- Large Storage Containers: 55-Gallon Drums - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- IMPORTANT NOTE: FOOD GRADE CONTAINERS
- 55-Gallon Drum Tools You'll Need FREE PREVIEW
- Prepping Your 55-Gallon Drums for Filling with Water + other considerations
- Filling a 55-Gallon Drum with Water Storage
- How to Use a 55-Gallon Drum Pump
- My 300-Gallon Large Water Storage Tank
- Labeling your Water Storage
- DIY 55-Gallon Drum Rack from Dimensional Lumber
- Search for a Local Spring
- 55-Gallon Gutter Rain Harvester Implementation
- 55-Gallon Drum Rain Barrel Follow-up: It works!!!
- Installing an EARTH STRAW Into My Well
- Enjoying the course?
- The OFF-GRID Brick Rocket Stove (A DIY Off-Grid Cooking Alternative)
- DIY Double-Burner Cinder Block Rocket Stove
- Off-Grid Cooking: The EcoZoom Rocket Stove
- My Off Grid Composting Toilet: Why YOU need one & How You Can Build One for UNDER $20
- Emptying the Off-Grid Bucket Sawdust Toilet
- How to Restore & Season Cast Iron Cookware for Off Grid Cooking!
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Industry Expert & Ham Radio Instructor Joe Bassett
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: Interview with Survival Instructor & Wilderness EMT Jason Hunt
- RESOURCE GUIDE & LINK LIST
- Creek's Bug Out Bag Update
- A running list of Questions & Answers!