Learn how to start a fire using sandwich bags and condoms!
Learn how to build a Solar Cooker using a lens from a Television!
Start a fire using light bulbs and headlamps from an ATV or Vehcile!
Start a fire from a trash alunimum soda can or even a paper coffee cup!
- A Message from Creek!
- Join the Group!
- Tinder Bundle or Tinder Blunder?
- Lesson # 1: Solar Fire Starting 101 & Solar Embers
- PUNKY WOOD (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- IKEA Fire Haul
- Lesson # 2: Snow Globe Fire (from Goodwill Fire Haul)
- Lesson # 3: Sandwich Wrap Fire FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson # 4: POM Fire
- Lesson # 5: Chili Powder Ember - Will it work???
- Lesson # 6: White Wine Fire
- Lesson # 7: Incandescent Light Bulb Fire
- Lesson # 8: LED Flashlight Lens Magnifier
- Lesson # 9: Survival Lenses 101
- Lesson # 10: Survival Optometry
- Water Bottle Fire Start (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Lesson # 11: Convex Water Bottle Lens FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson # 12: Fire Steroids: ASHES
- My Secret Fire Starting Weapon (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Lesson # 13: Biconvex Latex Balloon Solar Lens
- Lesson # 14: FIRE FUNGUS HIGHLIGHT: Fomes robineae (Cracked Cap Polypore)
- Lesson # 15: My Newest Fire Obsession: Caterpillar Poop
- Lesson # 1: Intro to Parabolic Mirrors
- Lesson # 2: Parabolic Vehicle Headlamp FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson # 3: Parabolic Flashlight Headlamp Fire
- Flashlight Parabolic Mirror (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Lesson # 4: Aluminum Can Parabolic Mirror
- Lesson # 5: Parabolic Spoons
- Lesson # 6: Fire from your Morning Cup of Joe FREE PREVIEW
- FIRE FAIL (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Cookie Container Parabolic Mirror (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Satellite Dish Parabolic Mirror (BONUS FOOTAGE)
- Next Training Steps
- The Art of Fire
Creek Stewart is a Wilderness Survival Instructor, Author, and Television Host. He currently hosts the hit show SOS HOW TO SURVIVE on The Weather Channel and is the owner of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival School in Central Indiana.