FLASH SALE - LIMITED TIME PRICE
Clear step-by-step instructions giving you the knowledge and confidence to grow edible and medicinal mushrooms at home.
Fantastic tutorials and activities to learn how to identify mushrooms in the wild. This course will lay a solid foundation for those looking to get into mushroom foraging.
Learn how to grow mushrooms when you have limited space as well as in an urban or rural environment.
Support and guidance around where and how to get all the required materials for home-scale growing.
Learn techniques to save you time and money when growing your own mushrooms.
An inspiring and supportive online community to help you and your mushrooms grow!
Chris is the founder and lead trainer at Changing World, a consulting and training firm helping both individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in our changing world and climate. They focus on emergency preparedness planning, sustainable and resilient design, and training in survival skills, emergency response and self-reliance. Chris brings a very diverse skill set and life experience to all his courses, consulting and training, including: 12 years as Wilderness & Urban Survival Instructor, 14 years as a Back-Country Wilderness Guide, 10 years living-on and building a modern day homestead where he grows food & medicinal herbs using permaculture and forest gardening techniques. 6 years experience running emergency exercises and training with government and private organizations. Chris is also a life-long martial artist, certified wildlife tracker, teacher at Sir Sanford Fleming College and has a strong background in ecology.
- Terms & Conditions, Disclaimers, and Waiver of Liability
- Welcome to The Mushroom Growers & Wild Fungi Identification Course!
- Welcome Video FREE PREVIEW
- IMPORTANT - Safety & Disclaimer
- Safety Video 1 - Risks & Safety Tips with Wild Fungi
- Safety Video 2 - Risks & Safety Tips When Growing Mushrooms
- Where to Purchase Your Mushroom Spawn & Other Supplies
- Mushroom Growing 101
- A Mushrooms Lifecycle & Growing Needs
- Getting Started, Selecting Your Growing Space & First Project
- Acquiring and Preparing Your Mushroom Spawn
- Quick Tip - Making Sure Your Spawn is Ready for Inoculation
- Overview Video
- How to Inoculate Cardboard
- Using Your Cardboard to Inoculate Other Projects
- Quick Guide: Growing Oyster Mushrooms in Mason Jars on Coffee Grinds
- Closed-Loop Nutrient Cycling FREE PREVIEW
- How to Inoculate Coffee Grounds
- Tending, Harvesting & Second Flushes
- Troubleshooting & Common Issues Video
- Creating Your Growing Environment
- An Overview of Materials & Set-Up
- An Introduction to Mono Tub Fruiting Chambers
- Building a Monotub Fruiting Chamber
- Pasteurizing Your Straw
- How to Inoculate Your Straw
- Reaching Full Colonization
- The Pinning Phase
- Harvesting & Second Flushes FREE PREVIEW
- The "Log Tower Method" - Growing Oysters on Logs
- Step-by-Step How to Grow on Logs
- How to Store & Tend Your Logs
- When to Harvest Shiitake Mushrooms
- Processing & Storing Your Mushrooms FREE PREVIEW
- Part 1: Building & Inoculating Your Bed
- Part 2: Harvest & Proper Identification
- 3 Main Groups of Fungi & Their Ecological Role
- Video - 3 Main Fungi Groups
- Intro to The "Wild Fungi Scavenger Hunt" FREE PREVIEW
- Wild Fungi Scavenger Hunt - PDF Download
- Video - The "Wild Fungi Scavenger Hunt" Lesson
- Taking Spoor Prints for Identification & Fun!
- Mushroom Ecology Learning Guide
- Intro to Spring Mushroom Identification
- Spring Guide To Mushroom Identification Download
- Welcome to our "Virtual Mushroom" walk.
- Amanita Spp - **Poisonous
- Angel Wings - Pleurocybella porrigens
- Black Trumpet Mushrooms - Craterellus cornucopioides
- Bolete Species
- Chanterelle spp
- Oyster Mushrooms - Pleurotus ostreatus
- Puff Balls & Look-a-likes
- Reshi - Ganoderma tsugae
- Turkey Tail - Trametes versicolor