Pass the FCC Amateur Radio Technician Class Exam or your money back!
Why this Ham Cram? Because you'll...
- Learn what you need to know without the fluff.
- Comprehend basic electronic principles.
- Understand the "why" behind the "what.".
- Be ready in one weekend or you can take your time.
- Breaks down the barriers to becoming a ham.
- Cuts through the jargon.
- Teaches what to internalize and what to memorize.
- Equips you to recall it all during the exam and after.
- Has done the research for scheduling your exam to save time.
I'm so confident that you can pass the Ham Radio Test that I'm offering a 100% money-back guarantee!! Take my course, follow my instruction, and you'll pass the Ham Radio Test within 3 attempts or I'll give you your money back!
Joe earned his first amateur radio operator’s license in 2009 and since then has helped hundreds of others earn theirs. He has deployed to support radio communication in five hurricanes, including serving as the coordinator for amateur radio emergency communication for the Red Cross and FEMA in Puerto Rico following hurricane Maria. Drawing on hundreds of hours of experience he is a frequent lecturer about the role of amateur radio in future disasters and leadership of volunteer teams. His knowledge of off-the-grid radio operation supports Joe’s role as founder of Valiant Outfitters, LLC and program director for The Salvation Army’s Camp Sebago Wilderness program for at-risk teens in Maine.
Learn how to access and use on-line radio receivers! There are shared radio receivers all over the world that allow online shared access. In this BONUS VIDEO, I teach you how and where to access those receivers. It's an incredible resource not only for practice, but also for tapping into information from all over the globe.
- Welcome to the Course
- PRIVATE Facebook Group
- Introduction: Hints and Mnemonics
- [DOWNLOAD] HAM CRAM Presentation Notes
- Lesson 1: Components of a Radio Station - TOUR -
- Lesson 2: Transceivers Feed Lines Final
- Lesson 3: Antennas
- Lesson 1: Frequency and Wavelength
- Lesson 2: Terms and Ohms Law
- Lesson 3: Components and Diagrams
- Lesson 4: Measurements, Batteries, & Misc
- Lesson 1: Modulation and Modes
- Lesson 2: Interference and Filters
- Lesson 3: Propagation and Hints
- Lesson 1: FCC Regulations
- Lesson 2: Call Signs and Comms
- Lesson 3: Jargon Radio Sport and ECOM
- Thank You & Next Steps
- Online Testing Links & Resources
- [BONUS VIDEO] How to Use GlobalTuners